Our approach is based on years of experience working with complex business models and leading world-wide companies.
While each engagement is customized to meet your needs, we follow a 3-step methodology to achieve your goals.
- Needs assessment and proposal
5DN meets with your organization to understand your challenges and desired outcome. Once we fully comprehend your situation and agree with your outcome, we create a customized proposal for consideration.
- Work Session Preparation
Every engagement has a preparation phase that typically takes about 1 month. The product of this effort positions our collective teams for success during the onsite work.
- SIO Field Sessions
We collaborate with you in a very specific manner that we have found creates the best results. These sessions are like a reaction and refining process with 5DN acting as a catalyst. Our SIO Field sessions take place at your location in 1 week bursts. This approach maximizes the value of the sessions while respecting time constraints.
5 Degrees North Observations and Beliefs
- Enterprise-wide, multi-dimensional integration is worth doing and can be a significant competitive differentiaton
- The concepts of synchronization and alignment can create significant economics, beneficial culture change, enhanced shareholder values, and stronger community partnerships
- The interfaces between areas of specialization, processes and technologies are typically not optimized and therefore present a great opportunity for the enterprise
- Hidden assets and opportunities are hard to identify and harvest without a structured method and the right environment.
- Unique human resources used on an "as needed" basis can magnify results and help create solutions to challenging problems
- Focus, speed and group support are essential for developing solutions that get implemented
- Outcome is king
- Confidentiality is critical